While there are still a lot of uncertainties ahead, we have now opened registration for our Fall 2020 programs. The health and safety of our players, coaches, referees and community remain our highest priority and we will work to comply with all requirements from the state, town of Natick, Mass. Youth Soccer Association and our travel league BAYS. Over the coming months, we will share more information with you on our plan for a safe return to play.
Assuming the state re-opening guidelines permit, the following programs will be available to Natick Soccer Club players this fall. More details on each program can be found here. Season dates for fall programs can be found here. Registration must be completed as early as July 26.
- Kinderkicks – players entering Kindergarten. Sessions at 8, 9, 10, 11am. Fifty (50) players maximum per session. Registration deadline: August 31.
- Intramural – players entering Grades 1, 2 and 3/4 this fall. Games played on Saturdays. Registration deadline: July 31.
- TOPSoccer – players grades K-12. More details TBA and registration will open on a later date.
- Travel program* – players entering Grades 4-8. Registration deadline: July 26.
- Grade 4 – two (2) teams per gender
- Grade 5 – all players will be placed on a travel roster
- Grade 6 – all players will be placed on a travel roster
- Grade 7/8 – all players will be placed on a travel roster
- BAYS High School program – players entering Grades 9-12 – all players will be placed on a roster.
*Due to current state and town restrictions, we are unable to proceed with tryouts and our normal travel roster formation process. Instead, we will work to form rosters in the fairest way possible. For the spring of 2021, we plan to form two (2) teams per gender for the Grade 3 travel program and a third team per gender for the Grade 4 travel program.
- Register ASAP. We are working on tighter timelines than usual so please register by the deadlines listed above. All players will be placed on a waitlist and we will not require payment at this time. We will form rosters with only those players who have registered. Please register HERE.
- Volunteer to coach. Natick Soccer Club relies 100% on volunteer coaches. If you are interested in being a head or assistant coach for any grades this coming fall, please mark yourself as a volunteer during the registration process. You can also email the appropriate program directors listed below.
- Pay for the Season. Once we have more information and guidelines about the fall season, we will require payment for registrations. We estimate this to be sometime in mid to late July and will send a separate communication at that time.
- Look out for rosters. Rosters for the Intramural and Travel programs will be released via email by mid-August. Details about all other programs will go out in late August/early September.
We look forward to seeing our players back on the fields as soon as possible. We are doing everything possible to make sure that their return will be safe and enjoyable. Thank you in advance for your patience, understanding and support as we go through uncharted territory.