HOW TO REGISTER
- Registration is done online. If you are new to Natick Soccer, you will need to create an account in AdminSports in order to register for our programs.
- All players must register with their grade. Players must also be a resident of Natick and/or must be a student attending a Natick school.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. Player who are trying out for the travel program are automatically signed up for tryouts once registration is complete.
REGISTRATION FEES & DEADLINES
The costs for the Natick Soccer programs are as follows:
- KINDERKICKS – $75/season – closes August 31 (Fall), March 31 (Spring). More info.
- TOPSOCCER – $65/season – Open until all slots are filled. More info.
- INTRAMURAL – $135/season – Closes July 31 for Fall, January 31 for Spring. Players placed on a waitlist after these dates. More info.
- TRAVEL – $165/season – Closes July 26 for Fall, December 31 for Spring. Players placed on a waitlist after these dates. More info.
- HIGH-SCHOOL PROGRAM – $80/season – closes August 31 (Fall), February 22 (Spring). More info.
All players registering for Intramural or Travel programs after the close dates will be automatically wait-listed and may be assessed a late fee if released. See Program Info for details and FAQs for each program.
A late fee of $25 will be assessed for any registrations received past the applicable program deadlines.
Below is the Natick Soccer Club cancellation policy for the Intramural and Travel programs.
- 100% refund if withdrawn before specific program registration closes.
- 80% refund if withdrawn between specific program registration closing and 3 weeks prior to first game.
- No refund if withdrawn within three weeks of first game.
Below is the Natick Soccer Club refund policy for the Kinderkicks program.
- 80% refund if withdrawn by August 31st (for Fall season) or March 31st (for Spring season)
- No refund if withdrawn after August 31st (for Fall season) or March 31st (for Spring season
Natick Soccer Club’s goal is to give all children of Natick the opportunity to learn and enjoy the game of soccer. We provide financial assistance to all families of the Natick Service Council and to any families who may need it. If you would like to inquire about financial assistance, please contact us HERE.