The Kinderkicks program is a fun recreational program for registered players who are Natick residents and currently attending kindergarten. The program is clinic-based and is designed to provide the players with an outdoor activity to introduce them to soccer through a variety of fun games.
- Sessions run in the fall and in the spring for 6 weeks on Saturday mornings.
- Cost is $75 each season. This includes a ball and t-shirt given out at the parent meeting.
- Participants must be a current Kindergarten student and be a resident of Natick.
- Fall season typically begins late September and ends early November.
- Spring season typically begins late April and ends mid June.
- Clinic-style program: Approximately 25 minutes of skills and 25 minutes of small-sided games.
- Note: There are no teams in Kinderkicks, this is a clinic-based program.
Cancellation or postponement of a session is rare. However, the Natick Soccer Club will post field closing information on our home page or follow us on Twitter @NatickSoccer during the season for questionable weather days.
Program Overview: This material was presented at the Fall 2019 parent meeting and can be viewed HERE.
Fall 2023 Dates
- Dates: September 23rd – November 4th
- 3 Session options: 9am, 10am and 11am
- Location: Natick High School
- Player shirts colors will be assigned based on session time *
- *NO SESSION on Sat. October 7th**
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can my child play Kinderkicks if five years old but not in kindergarten?
2. Can my child attend a different time slot from the session for which we registered?
3. What equipment does my child need?
4. What happens in the event of inclement weather?
5. Does Kinderkicks make up canceled sessions?
6. What is the Kinderkicks refund policy?
80% refund if withdrawn by August 31st (for Fall season) or March 31st (for Spring season). No refund if player is withdrawn after August 31st (for Fall season) or March 31st (for Spring season). The refund policy may also appear on your registration receipt.