Practice Field Reservations
This page contains information needed to reserve practice fields for use by Natick Soccer Club teams.
- Travel teams: Practice x2 / week, 45-75 mins. Follow instructions below.
- Intramural teams: Book only individual, one-off practice(s) if assigned IM day/time is unavailable.
PLEASE READ prior to logging-in and signing-up! At the bottom of this page is the link to the practice scheduling website. When you click on the link, it will take you to the site.
Practice Field Sign-Up Process & Considerations:
- Phased Sign-Up
Practice field booking is initiated in phases:
Phase 1: 11v11 head coaches (HCs) and HCs of multiple teams
Phase 2: 9v9 HCs and any Phase 1 HCs
Phase 3: 7v7 HCs and any Phase 1 or 2 HCs
Phase 4: IM teams not assigned + open for individual booking
Any bookings made outside of the assigned phase will be cancelled without notice.
- Practice Times
Timeslots for practice are:
7:45-9:00 PM (for fields that can accommodate, e.g. lighted)
Do not book multiple fields back-to-back to accommodate a timeframe spanning multiple timeslots without prior consent from NSC Field Administration.
Practice Field Reservation Setup:
- If you do not have an account, you can sign-up for one on your own.
- Select the OLDEST Age Group you are currently coaching. This is a required step as fields are designated as available to certain age groups.
- Select the Field where you would like to hold your practice. Go to NSC Fields → Field Maps to view relative location in the Town of Natick.
- Click on the Field tab at the top in the gray bar as a few fields have specific notes.
- Select Soccer Practice under the Select Event tab.
- A calendar of September, October and November (if in the Fall) or April, May and June (if in the Spring) will appear. The days that are available for practices at the field you selected will show, while unavailable days will be blacked out.
- Click on the first day you want to practice in the first week and any/all available times on that date will appear. If there are no available times on that date, the next available day/times will appear.
- Practice time slots are:
7:45-9:00 PM for fields that can accommodate (e.g. have lights)
- Click on Book It to select the time you would like to hold your practice.
- You will receive confirmation that you have successfully scheduled your first practice.
- Repeat the steps above for each practice you wish to book for the remainder of the season.
Please contact NSC Field Administration (NSCFields01760@gmail.com) with any questions and we will monitor the system on a daily basis to be sure everything is set-up correctly.Natick Soccer Club · Field Administration