Natick Soccer Club will be changing its travel program uniforms beginning with the 2016-2017 season.
The Natick Outdoor Store is very excited to continue our long standing relationship with the Natick Soccer Club! The Club has decided to go with new Under Armour uniforms this year and they look great! Please read below for how the uniform ordering process will work. Our goal is to have all uniforms ordered by August 12, 2016 to have them in time for the first BAYS games on September 10.
- Complete the Uniform Order Form. Please fill out your contact information, grade in the fall, and team (A, A1, B2, etc.) ahead of time, if possible. Download the order form HERE. NOTE: You do NOT need an order form to purchase a jersey for the intramural program.
- Visit Natick Outdoor Store. Please bring a completed Uniform Order Form (1 per player) and try on a sample uniform to determine the best size. The complete uniform kit includes:
- 1 Under Armour jersey
- 1 Under Armour shorts
- 1 pair of Under Armour Soccer socks.
- Natick Soccer Club requires each player on a travel program roster to purchase a complete kit.
- Pay for the complete kit at the time of order in the store. The total cost for the complete kit is $50, non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Players will decide their size and jersey number when they place their order. Jersey numbers will be given out on a first come, first serve basis. If you would like, you can purchase additional socks, shirts, and shorts (save time on laundry!).
- Pick up the uniform at the Natick Outdoor Store. The entire kit will arrive before the season begins on September 10. You will be contacted when they are ready. If you do not pre-order your uniform, you can still get one at any time but there will be a waiting period for you to get a specific number.
Phone orders will be accepted after July 25 and must be paid with a credit card at the time of the order.
All sales and sizes are final.
NOTE: These uniforms run VERY differently in size than the previous uniform so it is extremely important to try them on in person as it is impossible for us to correctly guess your child’s size.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 508-653-9400.
Have a great season!
-Scott, Peter, Greg, Derick, Kim and Henry and the rest of the Natick Outdoor Store Staff