Congratulations, Luke F.!
The winner of this year’s logo contest is NSC player and first grader, Luke F. with his inspirational design “No Limits”! We selected his design over 32 others, which is a record number of entries. Luke and his winning design will be promoted on our website and through social media during the weeks leading up to and during the tournament. Luke will also receive a sweatshirt featuring his winning design. Great job, Luke! Can’t wait to see your creation being worn by players everywhere soon!
And thank you to all of our contestants for their hard work and fantastic entries. There were so many good ones to pick from this year that we’ve decided to allow some of those entries to be reconsidered in future contests. Congratulations to all who participated!
Every October, Natick Soccer Club hosts its annual soccer tournament, the largest town soccer tournament in New England. With 200+ town travel teams attending from all over New England and beyond, it is a fun, memorable experience for players grades 2-8 at all skill levels.
The 41st Natick Soccer Club Fall Classic will be held October 6-9, 2023.
Since the spring of 2020, Natick Soccer Club’s tournament committee hosts an annual contest encouraging players to submit their ideas for the following fall’s tournament logo and slogan.
- The design should be soccer related and reference the current year. Begin with your slogan (See examples of the past logos and slogans below). Then, create your design around it.
- Your design must fit the front of a sweatshirt, which is generally 10”-12” wide by 12”-14” tall.
- Your design must be wholly original. By submitting a design you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in it and that it does not contain any copyright or trademark materials.
- Your designs can be digital or hand-drawn.
- Please limit your design to red, white and blue, the colors of Natick Soccer Club.
- Please include the year in your design.
- Submissions should be sent as a .pdf or .jpeg file.
- All entries should be submitted by email to email@example.com with the subject line: “Fall Classic Tournament Logo Contest.”
- Include the player’s name, address, and telephone number. If the player is under 13, provide the player name and grade, and the parent name and telephone number.
- All entries become the property of Natick Soccer Club. The committee reserves the right to make adjustments to the winning design if necessary.
QUESTIONS? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org