The Natick High School Boys & Girls Soccer Teams are partnering with Natick Soccer Club to offer a NEW soccer clinic to provide 2nd-4th graders the opportunity to enhance their soccer skills. Each clinic will offer two sessions to help your child fine-tune technical and ball skills while having fun with the NHS players. Proceeds from the camp go directly to the Natick High School Boys and Girls Soccer programs.
- For Boys and Girls Currently in Grades 2 – 4
- Grade 2: Tuesday April 28th and Thursday May 7th from 4:00 pm – 5:15
- Grades 3 & 4: Tuesday April 28th and Thursday May 7th from 5:30 pm – 6:45
- Location: Elm Bank soccer fields
- Rain dates: April 30th same times at Elm Bank and May 8th at the Cole Center
- Cost: $40 if registered by April 20th. $50 for walk-ons.
Register in 2 ways:
- Complete the online registration form HERE. One form per player.
- Pay for your registration:
- through Venmo at NatickHS-Girls-Soccer (please include name of all participants) OR
- by mail: Make checks payable to “Friends of Natick Soccer” and mail to Christi Browning, 2 Columbia Ave., Natick, MA 01760 (please include player(s) names on check or with a note)
- Print and complete the registration form HERE.
- Mail registration form with payment to: Christi Browning, 2 Columbia Ave., Natick, MA 01760
- Make checks payable to “Friends of Natick Soccer”
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org