EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO AUGUST 9!
The NHS Boys and Girls Varsity Soccer Teams are holding their annual soccer clinic to provide elementary and middle school-aged players with the opportunity to be instructed by varsity high school soccer players! Proceeds from the camp go directly to the Natick High School Girls and Boys soccer programs.
Improve your skills and fitness while having fun. Train and play games with NHS Varsity players. Players placed in age- and skill-appropriate groups. Lessons designed and overseen by Varsity coaches Dave Wainwright (girls’ team) and Christian Rodriguez (boys’ team). Free t-shirt included.
- Boys and Girls Entering Grades 1 – 6 in fall 2019
- Sunday, August 18 – Wednesday, August 21
- 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm on the Natick HS Soccer Fields
- $80 for registrations received by August 9, and T-shirt is included. Cost is $90 for walk-ons.
- Special theme each day:
- Sun 8/18 – Crazy Sock Day
- Mon 8/19 – Crazy Hat Day
- Tues 8/20 – Crazy Hair Day
- Wed 8/21 – Favorite Team Jersey Day
Register in 2 ways:
- Complete the registration form HERE. One form per player.
- Pay for your registration:
- on Venmo at NHS-BoysSoccer (please include name of all participants) OR
- by mail: Make checks payable to “Friends of Natick Soccer” and mail to Dori Ross, 45 Cottage Street, Natick, MA 01760 (please include player(s) names on check or with a note)
- Download and complete registration form HERE.
- Mail registration form with payment to: Dori Ross, 45 Cottage Street, Natick, MA 01760
- Make checks payable to “Friends of Natick Soccer”
Questions? Email email@example.com