Thank you to all the teams for traveling near and far, to our hundreds of volunteers, to our sponsors and advertisers, to the vendors and town officials for making the 38th Annual Natick Soccer Columbus Day Tournament another success! Scenes from the weekend can be seen on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/naticksoccer.
Congrats to every 8th grade player from anywhere on their final tournament with us.
Congrats also to this year’s champs, finalists, sportsmanship award winners. A full list will be posted here soon!
See you next year!
LOST AND FOUND
If you lost anything during the tournament, please complete the form below by October 20. Our team will review the list and contact you if we’ve found it. Lost Items Form can be found HERE.
Make sure to support our tournament Sponsors and Advertisers!
Information and Forms
- Game Schedules and Results
- Columbus Day Tournament Champions and Runners-Up (by age group)
- Accepted Teams
- Code of Conduct
- Sportsmanship Award – will be given to 10 teams on Sunday
- Tournament Rules – scoring & advancement, rules for 5v5, 7v7, 9v9 & 11v11, weather cancellations, etc.
- FAQs – details on player eligibility, roster sizes, and more.
- Field Sites and Parking Directions – includes field numbers by site and street parking restrictions.
- 2019 Tournament Overview – registration fees, formats, # of games, and more
- 2019 Tournament Flyer
- Medical Release Form – coaches should bring 2 copies for each player for registration
- 2019 Permission to Host
For your convenience, we have negotiated special rates at local area hotels. See a list of options in Natick and neighboring towns. View 2019 Hotels.