Spring 2013 Practice Schedule
Click here for schedule in Appointment +
Hello coaches...time to sign up for practices! We are excited to roll out our new practice scheduling system!
At the bottom of this email is the link to the new practice scheduling website. When you click on the link, it will take you to the site but please read through the following instructions first as important info is provided. This entire process should take less than 10 minutes.
• Select the Age Group you are coaching. This is a required step as each field has been designated to specific age groups.
• Select the Field where you would like to hold your practices. (Note http://www.naticksoccer.org/ has a field map if you are unclear on location).
• Click on the Field tab at the top in the gray bar as a few fields have specific notes. This is important.
• Select Soccer Practice under the Select Event tab.
Selecting actual practices:
• A calendar of April, May and June will appear. The days that are available for practices at this field you selected will show while unavailable days will be blacked out.
• Click on the first day you want to practice in the first week and any/all available times on that date will appear. If there are no available times on that date, the next available day/times will appear. Important note: the practice time "brackets" this spring are 4:00-5:30, 5:30-7:00, 7:00-dark...please plan on holding your first few practices during these actual brackets. You may adjust your start time earlier/later once you have learned that it will not negatively effect another team/coach.
• Click on Book It to select the time you would like to hold your practice
• Click on New User and complete your information.
• You will receive confirmation that you have successfully scheduled your first practice.
From here, the final step will then be to select the day/time for the remaining nine weeks of the season that you signed up for in week one (yes, there are reasons why we are not simply recurring the appointments). For example, if you signed up for Mathworks on Friday, April 5th at 4:00, you should then select April 12th at 4:00, April 19th at 4:00, April 26th at 4:00, etc. and this takes less then two minutes to quickly select these other weeks. Important note for Cole South: The Rec Dept has some events scheduled. If you encounter these as you schedule your practices, please hold off on finding an alternate field until all coaches have had a chance to use the sign-up system for their practices. At that time, you can go to the site to find another place to practice.
Your info will be saved in the system so it will be even faster for you to pick your practices in future seasons. Also in future seasons, the system is being enhanced to allow you to see who else is scheduled at the various fields.
Lastly, we will ultimately be able to use this system for other items like Coaches Clinics, Player Clinics, club events, etc. We are excited about the automation of this process and hope it works out well for you and your team!