The purpose of the Natick Soccer Club is to promote and enhance the game of soccer for the youth of the Town of Natick. The club offers a variety of programs including Kinderkicks, intramural and town travel programs. These programs provide opportunities for participants to develop sportsmanship, learn about soccer and team play, and create a foundation for a lifelong enjoyment of athletics.
The club provides soccer training and recreation for over 1500 players, ages 6 to 18. Each weekend in the fall and spring over 120 Natick Soccer Club teams are playing in games. In addition, over 150 adults are actively involved with the club as coaches, assistant coaches, team managers, or referees. The club is managed by a Board of Directors who are elected at the annual meeting of these coaches in June.
The Natick Soccer Club is affilated with the Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association (MYSA) and the United States Soccer Federation (USSF).
Kinder Kick Program
The Kinder Kick program is a fun recreational program for kindergartners. The program is designed to provide the players with an outdoor activity and to introduce them to soccer through a variety of fun games.
- Session run for an Saturday mornings, usually 8:00-9:00, 9:15-10:15 or 10:30-11:30
- Cost is $50 each season. This includes a ball.
- Participants must be in Kindergarten and be residents of Natick
Cancellation or postponement of a session is rare. However the Natick Soccer Club will provide a voice mail line during the season for questionable weather days. Please look for an information sheet in September for the Fall session or March for the Spring session. We ask that a family member or friend come to sign up in order to pick up equipment.
The club's intramural program is a town-based recreational program open to children in first through fourth grades. Players are assigned to teams with one weekday practice and games on Saturdays. The program runs in both the fall and spring seasons.
- Games are played Saturday mornings and early afternoons
- Cost is $80 each season. This includes a $3 field fee for the Town of Natick
- Reversible jerseys can be purchased for $17.50 (same jerseys are used each season).
- Participants must be in 1st through 4th grade and be residents of Natick
Usually third and fourth graders play in a combined league ("U10") while first and second grade players each play in a single grade league ("U7" or "U8"). Registration for the fall season is held the previous Spring and registration for the spring season is usually in the Fall.
Players in fifth through eighth grade participate in the club's travel program. Teams are selected at placement tryouts in the spring for the following year and play in the BAYS league against other town teams in both the fall and spring seasons.
- Games are played Saturdays
- Cost is $160 for the year. This includes a $5 field fee for the Town of Natick
- Uniforms are purchased separately and can usually be used for several years.
There are also several third and fourth grade travel teams. In the spring the club also has several teams of high school aged players participating in BAYS.
Natick Soccer Club is a 'not for profit' entity and is staffed entirely by volunteer board members and volunteer coaches.